Saturday, August 15, 2009

NZ brooch distribution time

I would like to congratulate the auction winners. Their bravery and gumption was fantastic. it is now time to give you your winnings.

Southern Hemisphere distribution details:

There is a live auction at Unitec, Building 1 in the Library Foyer (follow the signs from Gate 1) on Monday 17 at 5:30 for a 6:30 start.

Many of you are already planning on being there, so I thought that would be a great place to distribute brooches.

You will be receiving:

Your brooch,
a silver pin,
and the details for your contact in the Northern hemisphere.

Wear your brooch to your heart’s content until the middle of October at which point we will meet up and send the brooches on their merry way.

I encourage you to add comments to this blog so we can all follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment